English | 简体中文
master branch may be in an unstable or even broken state during development. Please use releases instead of
master branch in order to get stable binaries.
a free & open source CI server, bk-ci(BlueKing Continuous Integration) helps you automate your build-test-release workflows, continuous delivery of your product faster, easier, with fewer bugs.
bk-ci removes all the tedious tasks in R&D process and enables you to focus on coding. It is often used for:
- Project compilation
- Static code analysis
- Running test cases to find bugs in time
- Deployment and release
bk-ci provides seven core services, namely Process, CodeCheck, Repository, Ticket, Environment, Store and Turbo. They can be combined in multiple ways to meet business needs in different scenarios.
Process: It visualizes current R&D process of the team. One pipeline can handle compilation, testing and deployment.
CodeCheck：Provide professional code-check solutions to check multiple dimensions of code issues such as defects, security vulnerabilities, code styles, etc., to promote product quality.
Repository: It links current source code hosting service of the enterprise to bk-ci.
Ticket: It provides the management of various kinds of tickets and certificates for services like Repository and Process.
Environment: It can host the internal agents of the enterprise on bk-ci.
Store: It consists of pipeline plugins and pipeline templates. Plugins are used to integrate with various third-party services of the enterprise and templates help to standardize its internal R&D process.
Turbo: Based on self-developed acceleration engine, it supports acceleration in multiple scenarios such as C/C++ compilation, UE4 code compilation, and UE4 Shader compilation, making construction tasks faster
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery: Due to the scalability of the framework, bk-ci can not only be used in simple CI scenarios, but also as the continuous delivery center of all the projects of the enterprise.
- What you see is what you get: bk-ci provides flexible and visualized pipelines for you to orchestrate. Move your fingers and you can describe the R&D process here.
- Parallel and scalable framework: The flexible framework can be scaled horizontally at will to meet the enterprise’s need for large-scale use.
- Distributed system: bk-ci can manage multiple agents easily to help you perform cross-platform build, testing and deployment in a faster manner.
- Pipeline plugins: bk-ci has a complete plugin development system with properties like low barrier to entry and scalability.
- Pipeline templates: It promotes the standardization of R&D within the enterprise.
- CodeCheck rule set：accumulate the team's code requirements, and can be shared and upgraded across projects or teams.
- GitHub Discussions
- QQ Group: 495299374
BK-BCS: BlueKing Container Service is an orchestration platform for microservices based on container technology.
BK-CMDB: BlueKing Configuration Management DataBase (BlueKing CMDB) is an enterprise level configuration management platform for assets and applications.
BK-JOB: BlueKing JOB is a set of operation and maintenance script management platform with the ability to handle a large number of tasks concurrently.
BK-PaaS: BlueKing PaaS is an open development platform that allows developers to create, develop, deploy and manage SaaS applications quickly and easily.
BK-SOPS: BlueKing Standard OPS (SOPS) is a light-weighted SaaS product in the Tencent BlueKing product system designed for the orchestration and execution of tasks through a graphical interface.
BK-CI is based on the MIT license. Please refer to LICENCE for details.
We undertake not to change the open source license (MIT license) applicable to the current version of the project delivered to anyone in the future.